EP80: Are we at peak SaaS?
Should you start a SaaS company in 2016? Does it still make sense to run a SaaS as a solopreneur? (Originally posted on the MegaMaker podcast)
Should you start a SaaS company in 2016? Does it still make sense to run a SaaS as a solopreneur?
(Originally posted on the MegaMaker podcast)
SaaS isn’t a destination. It’s just a licensing and delivery model. Don’t treat it like a religion!
- Had two separate friends from the internet visit me this past week! Photos.
- Justin's book is out! He's sold 666 copies so far. He'd like to get to 1,000 copies. Get a special podcast deal here.
- See Jolt's books reviews.
- The fiery blog post: SaaS is ripe for disruption. Have we reached peak SaaS?
- Commander Keen
- What's a BBS?
- Examples of SaaS companies: Freshbooks, MailChimp, Squarespace. You pay a monthly fee, and access the software via your web browser.
- Rob Walling on episode 292 of Startups for the Rest of Us
- Our theme music is by Striker-Metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
Want to support the show?
The only way I can keep making cool stuff (like this podcast) is if fans support the show! There's two ways you can help: